Thursday, September 18, 2008

OOW08 - APEX Meetup

Some of you are maybe already on the way to San Francisco as Oracle Open World is just around the corner! San Francisco will look completely red and crowded with people affiliated with Oracle once more. I'll be one of them.

This time it promises to be a hectic one. The schedule is loaded with APEX sessions (overlapping even), parties are all over the place and I'm down for three presentations; two on Sunday and one on Monday. You find my schedule in a nice APEX app that works on my HTC Touch. (my presentations are marked in red)

But I look forward to OOW'08. Meeting all other Oracle and APEX minded people again is always fun!

As every year and on all big Oracle conferences, also this year we're organizing another APEX Meetup.

APEX lovers come together to chat about Application Express, work, the past and the future in a very relaxed atmosphere with some food and drinks.

Just like the previous times at OOW we choose for the Fourth Street Bar & Deli place. You're free to join us on Tuesday 7:30 PM.

Hope to see you all in a couple of days!

2 comments:

Patrick Wolf said...

Dimitri, see you in SF! Where do you stay?

Dimitri Gielis said...

Hi Patrick,

I'm staying in the King George hotel

Dimitri