My goal is to put some links to the forum that took my attention in the last week. Sometimes these posts made me laugh, sometimes they made me cry and some of them I found really interesting.
The most funny posts:
- BI solutions by apex: Funny the way that "brother" talks
- Can the embedded PL/SQL gateway handle SSL?: and yes is the answer!
- Open Source Flash Tools: It started with regular Flash and ended up with a discussion about Adobe Flex. We at AE are trying to integrate Adobe Flex with APEX. A result of that should be available in three weeks.
- Ajax - Query by Example: another Denes Kubicek example of something that comes back regularly in the forums
- New How-to on using the XML DB HTTP Server for APEX: Peter Lorenzen created some nice documents about this topic in the APEX wiki
- If you've seen some more interesting topics, please let me know...
- STATIC vs STATIC2 in static LOV definition: One sorts values alphabetically (STATIC) and the other sorts in the order in which they are written (STATIC2)